I walked into a small training facility just outside of downtown Phom Phen, to teach a seminar. When I glanced at the mat, I was fairly certain it had never been cleaned. Dangerous and sometimes deadly forms of bacteria, such as MRSA and VRE are now very commonplace, and can usually be found in local gyms, schools, and many places you would never think to consider. Contracting an infection after training on equipment or rolling on a mat is now a real possibility that we all have to face. Even small wounds can become big problems if they are not properly taken care of.