- In a large bowl, mix together oats, protein powder, flax seed, chia seeds, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, and sea salt.
- Add peanut butter and honey and mix together.
- Using your hands, knead mixture together thoroughly. Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto a baking sheet or use a mini ice-cream scoop. Using your hands, roll into balls.
- Wrap balls in squares of aluminum foil, twisting tops to seal, or store them unwrapped in an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to two weeks, or in the freezer for up to one month. Makes 33 balls.
- ½ c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ c. Building Blocks Vanilla protein powder
- 2 T. flax seeds
- 2 T. Chia seeds
- ¼ c. Craisins
- ¼ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 c. all-natural peanut butter
- 2 T. honey or agave nectar
Daily Nutrition Facts
|Total Calories 77||3%|
|Total Fat 4.7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.16g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.41g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.22g|