My Professional Journey:
In 2007, I started working at a gym as a maintenance man. During my first year, a trainer friend of mine asked if I ever thought of competing in a bodybuilding competition. He saw my potential and suggested for me to compete, and I decided to give it a shot. I won my first competition in 2008 and felt this is where life would open up endless possibilities to me. I became more committed and learned to eat right and felt the combination of good nutrition and proper exercise gave me positive and more energy, while releasing any and all bad energy. After a few years as the gym’s maintenance supervisor, my passion grew to help others feel what I felt. I was blessed to have the opportunity to become a personal trainer. Empowering people with tools needed to be stronger and feel better.
I have always been very driven and passionate about helping people maximize results in the gym and their lives. The past six years as a personal trainer has given me so much joy and made me a true believer that if we can discipline our diet and fitness routine, we can take that discipline to every area of life. I enjoy working with all fitness levels- from the average person to the elite athlete- always utilizing safe & effective techniques and continuing to educate them on proper recovery and mobility. It is important to consistently evaluate your client’s progress and satisfaction as it relates to the training experience, and nothing makes me happier than hearing how appreciative and proud they are of the results.
Compete with Yourself:
Over the past 10 years I've competed in 21 bodybuilding competitions, with first place wins in most of them. I am a natural bodybuilder who desires to show others bodybuilding can be done naturally and anything is possible with hard work and dedication. I have big competition goals this year and am blessed to have my employer Fitness Connection and Supplement RX sponsor me for the Team USA Competition. Thank you for supporting my dream. I always dreamt about being a bodybuilder since I first saw my uncle compete when I was child.
- 2008 Mr. Millennium- 1st
- 2009 Mr. Reno 1st place overall
- 2009 Team USA 3rd place
- 2009 Natural Olympia 5th place
- 2010 Mr. Millennium and Team Nevada 2nd place
- 2011 Nevada State Lightweight 1st place
- 2013 Nevada State Middleweight 2nd place
- 2013/2014 Tahoe Show Middleweight 3rd place
- 2014 Spokane Night of Champions 4th place
- 2014 Best of West 2nd place
- 2015 Nevada state lightweight 1st place
- 2015 Tahoe show lightweight 1st place
- 2015 Best of the West 1st place
- 2016 Tahoe show lightweight 1st place
- 2016 Night of Champions lightweight bodybuilding and classic physique 1st place
- 2017 Governor's Cup 3rd place lightweight bodybuilding 5th place classic physique
- 2017 Nevada State lightweight 2nd place
In summary, I would like to thank all the members and employees at Fitness Connection for supporting me over the years. I would like to encourage everybody to keep on with your fitness journey and your fitness dreams, and you will see the results.